Question :

I dont want to live with husband becoz of some issues.i have 02 sons.i want to kept my sons with me. First i want separation and second i want to kept my both sons with myself legally.
Please advice me in this regard.


  1. you may file separation and guardianship of your children at same time along with maintenance of children.Please write us in detail at or call us at 0300 9473876.

Write a comment: