Question :

sir, I have a question. kindly tell me that:
my Govt department prepared service rules after 8 years of my regularization. the rules are discriminated for a specific cadre. thus I challenged that service rules in high court. now at this stage now I am worried that this case falls in service tribunal or high court jurisdiction???? how can I justify that this is the jurisdiction of the high court as my case still continues since 3 years in high court…kindly guide me


  1. You should file a writ petition before High Court.

Write a comment: