Question :

As salam O alaikum
Dear sir,
I hope you are all fine,
I am Faiz ur Rehman Awan, from Hyderabad, Pakistan
I have query regarding PROPERTY
Father of my GRANDFATHER had property (Land) in our village,
this property is in the custody of the brother of my GrandFather and he is very POWERFUL person in village and he knows very well COURT’s all activities basically the brother of my grandfather was Police officer, that was suspended by his bad charactors, i dont know really about it, but yes it was suspended by his police job.

I want to get the SHARE of property (land),
kindly guide me
I will be very thankful to you.


  1. file a suit for declaration and possession before civil court without thinking all above. for more info do consult us at

Write a comment: