Question :

I was given show cause without having any formal charge sheet.
Further to it my promotion and annual increment were also seized before I was served show cause.
Lastly, i was tried under company policy related to IT which was circulated after I was interviewed.


  1. Yes, you have a good case for restoration. Please consult a lawyer in your area who deals with service matters to file a petition before the court of law.

Write a comment: