Question :

I’ve married with a woman who had taken khula from her ex husband. Her children joined my family instead of their father. Now one out of them (his daughter) is completely disobedient and arrogant. My children, her siblings and my wife want to handover her to her father who is not willing, rather refuses to get in contact with us or any other relative. Legaly how can v get rid of her.


  1. what is the age of daughter..?
    His father is bound to maintain her daughter till her marriage, her mother may file a suit for maintenance against him. This is the only way to pressurize him to take his children back.

Write a comment: