Question :

I pronounced single divorce to my wife in 2013 then got a divorce certificate from union council.
after that my ex wife didnt marry to anyone.
now we both want to re marry and get it registered again in nadra record.
what is the procedure and steps we need to follow please assist me.


  1. you may simply re marry to her again. and Nikkahnama ll be registered as per rules and regulation. after nikkah you may also get cancelled the talaq nama on the basis of new marriage.

Write a comment: