Question :

Sir my wife has lodge the application of Khula in Lahore family court. My question is,

1) if I do not respond to court then what will happen?

2) Id I do not respond, then will there be any impact on my future case which I want to pursue in Guardian court for the custody of minor?


  1. you must attend the court to get recorded your version and settled the Haq mehar issue. On the other hand your attitude in this case definitely ll reflect on Custody petition.

Write a comment: