Question :

This is Perveen I need help to get shares from my father’s property , Im living in my father’s house on rent but my brothers are not treating me well they said leave this house … MY father is not alive I want my legal share from my father’s property . HOW Can I GET ??? How can I registered my camplane in Mohtasab e Allah.


  1. 01/07/2017

    Aoa. You should approch cicil court concerned and get a stay in a civil suit for partition of all the properties left by your father. If you want engahe us feel free to contact us at 03334598315

  2. 07/07/2017

    dear for your legal share / inherited share in your father’s property, you can file suit for partition alongwith permanent injunction in the court of competent jurisdiction, the court after hearing the parties see weather the property is partition-able or not. if the court think that the property/house is partition-able than the same will be partitioned according to your share and if the court think that the property is not partition-able than the court will sale out the same and amount of sale will be divided among the legal heirs of your father. further detail call——0300-8431006

Write a comment: