Question :

When a son / daughter asks for his / her rightful claim in the house with evil intentions from the father and the father doesn’t want to do so. What course of action can the father take to prevent his son / daughter from exploiting the law by demanding his / her legal claim in the house with evil intentions.


  1. if father is owner of property then son / daughter has no right to claim hi/her share from that house. They have no right to claim it from the court also. obviously they may claim the same after the death of their father as only then inheritance shall be started.

    Father may get a restraining order from civil court or may file a complaint before police station.

Write a comment: