Question :

My husband lives in Canada, plz I want to know what documents required for spouse visa. plz send me all details.


  1. If you want to apply for a spouse visa to join your husband in Canada, you will need to provide some documents to prove your eligibility. Some of the documents you will need are: – Your passport valid for 12 months. – Your background documentation: You must provide police certificates from every country or territory where you have lived for 6 or more months since the age of 18. You must also provide a medical exam report from a panel physician approved by IRCC. – Your marriage certificate and other proof of relationship: You must provide a copy of your marriage certificate and any other documents that show your relationship with your sponsor, such as photos, chat logs, phone records, etc. You must also prove that your marriage is genuine and not for immigration purposes. – Your sponsor’s income proof to show adequate finances: You must provide proof that your sponsor can support you financially in Canada, such as tax returns, pay stubs, bank statements, etc. You must also meet the minimum income requirement for your family size. – Your completed application form and consulate fees: You must fill out the application form online and pay the required fees. You must also submit your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) at a designated service point. For more details, you can refer to the official website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or consult a visa expert.

Write a comment: