Question :

Sir I am in a problem that is a Person who injured in road accident but he made a medical from hospital of Jhang with malafide intention and submitted application in police station but police declared us innocent despite this he filed a writ petition before add. Session Judge for registration of FIR and honorable judge passesd order for registration of FIR. Sir please give me advice is it possible that we get stay from High Court against add session judge orders. Thanks


  1. Yes, if police report is in your favour, we may get a stay order from high court. if you need our services , please call at 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: