Question :

Sir i want to know that i have a land in my village. If i took stay for my own land from court. Would i myself able to cultivate it or not..
Because someone else is trying to do this by illegal way.. if I’m able to take stay before he does would i be able to interchange in the land. Plus I’m living in pakistan…


  1. Yes, you can get a restraining order from court . dont specifically get a status quo order but a restraining order from court to restrain the others from interfering in your property.

Write a comment: