Question :

i have obtained stay order in a civil case but the defendants are not obeying the stay order even contempt of court is being proceeded, i want to know that by obtaining stay can defendants take any police action against me if i manage that place after obtaining stay order? and can police help me so that they obey the stay order?


  1. Yes, police officers are duty bound to enforce the order of the honourable court. you may take the help of local police to restrain the defendants.

Write a comment: