Question :

I bought land in Swat KPK from my uncle, Now after 6 months he brought stay order on it and stated that the intikal should be cancelled as he has a property dispute with his other brothers. I am building home on it and he stopped in between.


  1. No, no such groud is available for cancellation of Inteqal or sale deed. Better to engage a lawyer and consult your case in details with him.

Write a comment: