Question :

sir my question is that in my street their is one home about 1 to 2 kanal .the problem is that yesterday some people came with balloph with order of civil court they are saying that they are owner . we are living since 35 year i never see owner .and one another person saying that he is owner he have stay by civil court the stay is 13 year old . i want ur advise


  1. if there is a stay order it means the “status Quo”, so right now you are in possession , so according to order of court you should remain in possession. on the other hand if some one has filled a suit for possession before court, you should join the proceeding of case. so, please engage a lawyer and defend your case in court.

Write a comment: