Question :


I would like enquire how to add a stepdads name in childs paspport when the child and mother is from pakistan and the stepdad is from india. The stepdad is currently residing in Oman. The biological father have divorced his wife and the child is with the mother. Now the mother is married to another person from india through Omani laws. Now how can they childs biological fathers name in pakistan passport to stepdads name who is an indian?


  1. in my opinion this name cant be changed according to Pakistani Laws in any case. Only her mother name as guardian cab be replaced after obtaining Guardianship certificate from Pakistan. An Indian father cant be Guardian of Pakistani child in presence of his real Pakistani mother.

Write a comment: