Question :

I want to sue K-Electric and the regulator (whoever that is) for their ‘area losses’ philosophy where the honest have to pay the price for power thieves and suffer worst load shedding in spite of paying excessive bills regularly. What’s the way to do it?


  1. if there is any excessive bill you may challenge it before civil court or may claim damages too bit as a public cause you should file a writ petition before Karachi High Court to get direction against public functionaries.

Write a comment: