Question :

Dear Sir,
I have received a summon from Family Judge, through my wife. The contents are as:
“Plaintiff (Misbah ul Ain) has instituted a suit against you for Suit for Dissolution of Marriage by way of Khula, and Recovery of Dowry Articles”.
I must be present in the court on 21st oct, 2017. Kindly advise me that what sort of questions they will ask, do I have to return the dowry in Khula case or on which circumstances the court can bound me.


  1. you should appear through a lawyer to file a written statement, your wife is bound to return the 25% PAID DOWER or to relinquish 50% deferred dower amount.

Write a comment: