Question :

I am a regular teacher in bps 19 in university. I am served suspension orders on a verbal complaint of another one without having any evidence in writing. No explanation, no inquiry, none of the pre suspension procedure has been followed. So what should I do now?


  1. Its seems an illegal act of competent authority. it ll be better to consult a lawyer with details. normally the first remedy is available to you to file a departmental appeal.

    If u need a legal advice from us on this issue, tell us the university name, whether service rules are statutory or non-statutory…?, if rules are statutory you may file a writ petition before high court . otherwise u may appraoch service tribunals.

Write a comment: