Question :

I accused a person taking an amount of 2 lac illegally, but I don’t have proof/witness. Now based on it, he is threatening me of the wrong accusation, saying that I must pay him This amount, otherwise, he can send me to jail. What can I do? What will be a penalty on me? How can I get rid of this issue? Please help. Thanks


  1. Dont be afraid, You have many options including FIR and a civil recovery suit. don’t waste time, visit a lawyer and file a case against him.

Write a comment: