Question :

What is the law for taking khula?
Can a woman take without the consent of husband?
If the woman takes a khula without the knowledge of husband or informing him about the proceedings of the khula that is no notice is sent to the concerned party.


  1. yes, a wife may get the decree of khula without the consent of the husband. However, if no notice was served upon the husband he may apply before the same court to set aside the decree. COurt ll allow you to file a written statement and then an opportunity ll be granted for reconciliation, if, same failed then the court shall decree the suit and grant the decree of khula to wife.

Write a comment: