Question :

Can you make “talaq-e-mubarat” deed for myself and my wife. We want divorce with mutual consent. I live in Bahrain she is in Karachi. She can sign it at Karachi and then send it to me in Bahrain for my signatures.


  1. Yes, we can prepare the same deed for Talaq e MUbarrat . after your signatures same ll be attested by Pakistani Embassy in presence of two Pakistani witnesses. then it be submitted along with notice of divorce before concern union council for issuance of Talaq Certificate. Please let us know the detail at or call us at +92 335 90 99 100.

Write a comment: