Salam Sir can anyone tell me if I am from Lahore and wife from Faisalabad and my nikah register in Faisalabad. Now I want to give him Talaq legal way. what are the process and wich any documents need and from where?

Wednesday, July 25th, 2018 by hafiz.muhammadakram


  1. To divorce, you need to send a divorce deed to your wife and a notice of divorce along with a copy of Divorce deed and nikkah namea etc to Union council of your wife.

    You may contact our office for preparation documents. thanks