Question :

My name is Noman Ahmed.
My Nikha was held on 5th Feb 2013,but rukhsati was not done at yet,but now i want to break this and give her Talaq ,we have never any type of relationship between us,so please conform me may i paid Haq Mehar?


  1. yes you can give her divorce (Talaq) but you have to pay 50 % of Haq Mehar as rukhsati was not taken place.

Write a comment: