Question :

hi, i want to start a bakery of almost Rs 0.6 million turn over, what are the legal documentations will be required?
what type of the taxation upon me and my business?


  1. you may start it directly as a shop owner or may get it register as a private company-or firm. you must acquired a licence from food authority and also a NTN No from FBR for you shop first. you may engage us to complete all documentation and procedure to start you business.

Write a comment: