Question :

Our opponent has filed a civil suit against us and Judge without consulting us has granted 14 days temporary stay, which has not been extended nor applied by the plaintiff for the extension. What is the status of that stay order now? Can we proceed with our work as there is no extension of the same?


  1. dont worry its routine job at civil court. Stay is consider intact if not withdrawn specifically or if not granted specifically with condition of withdrawn if not extended.

    Please engage a lawyer and contest the suit and file an application for withdrawn of stay order at earliest.

Write a comment: