Question :

My tenant is not vacating my house, I sent a legal notice to which his lawyer responded that I need to prove that I need it for personal use. My question is, why can’t a landlord have his home vacated without giving proof.


  1. His lawyer has taken wrong ground, No such ground is recognizable by law now . If agreement has been expired or as per agreement after notice , then you may get it vacated through court. Please file ejectment petition before rent controller and get kicked him out of your home.

Write a comment: