Question :

AoA, I am Muhammad Munir from Murree, Punjab. I am a Govt college lecturer ( BS17) and serving in Govt college Murree. Originally I am from Rawalpindi but later we shifted to murree, my present adress on CNIC is of murree. I am living on rent. Am I supposed to report in police station about my rented home. On the base of Temporary residence act 2015 can area police register case against me if I dont report in police station. Being govt servant and living in murree since my schooling have I got some relaxation??


  1. if you are a tenant then you have to register your self , now same is much easier to get your self register online . Just visit the website and register your self there .

Write a comment: