Question :

I am living in a rented portion since almost 3 years. The house is owned by a land lady who lives aboard due to which, all the dealings are handled by her brother. Up till now, I have made 3 agreements for which the representative of the Land lady didn’t give me the tenants copy of agreement nor the receipts of cash cheques I have given for rent. When I ask him to give me the documents, he ignores my request and tries to delay the matter by giving irrelevant answers.

Therefore please guide me what to do?


  1. you should file a petition before rent controller court for a stay order and deposit of rent before court.

Write a comment: