Question :

Dear Concerned, I run a social media marketing agency and I did a contract with my client that he will pay me on 15th of every month upon invoicing. Client delayed my payment and lied so I blocked his access from his business website and business social media pages. Now the client has recovered his website from other sources and refused to pay me my money. We have terminated the contract and his last date to clear my dues was 10th Oct which he refused to pay. In contract, it is not written that what actions will be taken if the client delays the payment. Now client says that I breached the contract by blocking his access whereas nothing like that is mentioned in the contract. Please advise what legal actions i can take against him to recover my hard earned money. Thanks


  1. you should file a recovery suit before the civil court. or may send a legal notice first through a lawyer.

Write a comment: