Question :

The land’s registry is on the name of my father, whereas the construction cost of house was paid by me n the expenditure ratio was 1:1 on the overall property value. Since there are more legal hires therefore what to do to ensure that hire ship to be exercise on my father’s part only in future. “I am not sure whether a hand written statement of my father will be honored by court/law at time of the distribution of inheritance (house).”


  1. 04/03/2019

    No it ll not be enough. You have two option only get it transferred in your name or get a registered will deed in your favour. Other option ll not work out after the death of your father.

  2. 05/03/2019

    Thanks so much sir!

Write a comment: