Question :

I have given TOKEN money for purchase of a house.however the seller is now reluctant to sign agreement. I have got TOKEN money receipt and made payments through cheques. Can i get double the amount of TOKEN money, if he cancels the deal. Further, I have another question, what if the sellers denied to transfer the property after signing agreement and getting 10 % advance payment. Please reply ASAP.

Ahmed Raza


  1. Dear , you have right to file a suit for specific performance of agreement on sell on the basis of token money or you may also file a suit for recovery of double amount if same has been written in agreement.

Write a comment: