Question :

I live in a three story house, which is on name of two of my maternal uncles (mamu) as HALF for each.
Now one of the uncle has died and before death he gave his half to us but there is no written proof of this transfer.
Now the other uncle is threatening us that he will sale hi half (as per him the half means the land is his property and the second story is our property).
Is it true in pakistani law that division of property is not on land but on stories?
Can the other uncle sale land before the dispute on property is over?


  1. NO, your uncle is not right . you may suit for declaration before civil court , if you can prove your case with solid evidence or witnesses that same was gifted to you.

Write a comment: