Question :

Can an unmarried girl ask for her share in inheritance after father death?


  1. Yes, definitely, a young unmarried girl also deserve for share inheritance of her father as other married un-married brother or sister have.

    She can get inheritance through one window system easily or in case of dispute she may file a suit before civil court.

    for more info do consult us at

Write a comment: