Question :

An academy is using my name wrongfully and claiming that I studied at there academy and secured very good marks. They have posters and advertisements all over the city with my name, picture and Board Roll no. on them. In fact, I have never studied in that academy. I want to serve them a legal notice.


  1. Please visit our office and engage us for legal services, we shall send a legal notice and inform you regarding other formalities and procedures of legal notice.

Write a comment: