Question :

Salam , I am a university student and i have hired a private van on rent for pick and drop, the driver was wired from the day one, he used o stare at me a lot and try to order me not to straight my legs while sitting etc. then he actually shouted at me one day when I said him to drop me in front of my house, after that he didn”t come to pick me up in the mornings and i missed my many classes, i stopped to travel in that van in the middle of month, now i am claiming him to return the half month van rent but he’s neither replying nor attending my calls… i am really worried, I dont want to create any scene and want to settle down the matter but he’s not cooperating, can I do something legally to get my rent back at least.?


  1. The Van driver committed a crime and liable and you may get registered a FIR against him under section 509 PPC, as if some one intend to insult the modesty of any woman, utters any word, makes any sound or gesture or gesture or or intrudes upon the privacy of such woman or make any sexual advancement, he shall be punished with imprisonment which may extend to three years or fine up to five hundred thousand rupees or with both.

    if you dont want to create any seen , You may also file a suit before Consumer Protection court for his faulty services and recover rent and fine as well.

    for more info do consult us at +92 335 90 99 100.

Write a comment: