Question :

Sir i got married 6 months ago .and now there is no ruksati taken place .and they dont want to do ruksati . And they want divorce because of Haq Mehar ,  we set a good maher for my wife what i do.


  1. you may file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights before Family Court. Where you may get a Khula Decree in favor of your wife or decree in your favor.

Write a comment: