Question :

Hi, i am a housewife. My husband lives abroad. My brother-in law and his family living in same house in ground portion want to get me out of the home (upper portion) and for that they use to fight with me, use abusive language, mentally torture and pressurise me and my 03 daughters. And also threatens my daughters that he will tell their in-laws false things about them. Can you please tell me how to proceed in a best legal way?


  1. who is the owner of house ..? or is it a joint property…?

    you may file a police complaint if they are threating to you or you may also get a stay order from family as the same house is provided to you for living from your husband side. you may also file a complaint before women commission for early disposal of your complaint.

Write a comment: