Question :

we have filed a property case in high court . as we have taken stay . this case is on double bench , one of judge ritered . now more than one year gone still case hearning not started i want to know how to start the case proceeedings as court is not issuing sumon.


  1. 17/06/2017

    U may file application for hearing. What was decision of lower courts. Consult me if want to continue the proceedings. 03334598315

Write a comment: