Question :

What if a married woman gives birth to a child of his lover after love-making secretly. Can her husband sue her and her paramour in the court, and what are the possible punishments if it’s proved after DNA test? What about custody of the child? What the Pakistani laws say, please guide.


  1. 17/06/2017

    Suit for determination of parentage and if proved criminal case can be filed against both of them

Write a comment: