Question :

What section applies to a person who fought with my friend ,he has no link with me but he is threatening me via whatsapp and that person is in America?What legal action can I take according to criminal law ? And can I imprison him?or file a case on him


  1. 15/04/2017

    35. 36 electronic act. 506 ppc etc. U can file case against him and fia will start proceeding against him. His properties in Pakistan will be attached and on return he has to sent behind the bars

Write a comment: