Question :

Dear Sir,
On Whatsapp message somone abused on my wife character and me. And I also abused him but not his wife.
I want to know weahter we can make case on base of whatsapp message and can sue some big amount and put on behind bars.



  1. Abusing over WhatsApp comes under Cyber Crime, you may file ana application before FIA for a criminal case. If such conversion was between two parties only then you can’t sue them for defamation etc. Please visit our office for better legal advice after considering all aspects of the case.

Write a comment: