Question :

Assalam o alaikum: how can it be proved in the court that my wife is not taking khula but her parents are forcing her and threatening her and her husband for khula. and she is compel to do so. and what happened if proved.


  1. you should file a written statement before the court including above-said facts. next date shall for reconciliation in which your wife shall appear before the court and that time she may disown this suit of dissolution of marriage. AND if she does so and denies that she never filed a suit you may fike a suit damages and the judge may order for registration of FIR for a filling a forged and fake document before the court.

Write a comment: