COURT MARRIAGE PROCEDURE IN PAKISTAN
To facilitate the people, a Team of professional lawyers at Lahore is providing best LEGAL services for court marriages in Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad Gujrat, Gujranwala and other major cities of Pakistan. Pak-Lawyer Associates based in Lahore, Pakistan also owned sub-office in other major cities of Punjab and Karachi.
The court marriage procedure in Pakistan is slightly different as compared to other western countries. Every major male and female in the age of puberty have the right to contract a marriage with each other and the Constitution of Pakistan provides protection to family and also give rights to celebrate marriages. Same-sex marriages are not allowed in Pakistan.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR COURT MARRIAGE:-
- You need to engage us at least 2 days before and to make minimum 25 % advance payment.
- Bride and groom have to arrive at our office at a given time. we will provide them with excellent services with full privacy and also arrange Nikkah Khawan/ Nikkah Registrar, Stamp vendor and Notary Public or Oath commissioner under one roof.
- Consultation with a lawyer regarding fixation of Dower/ Haq Mehar and maintenance of wife and other rights of couples etc will be provided.
- Nikkah Khawan shall solemnize the Nikkah as per Islamic tradition and same shall be registered accordingly in concern Union Council. You may also ask us for a computerize Nadra Marriage certificate.
- After Nikkah an affidavit regarding free will of the bride shall be issued by stamp vendor, (we shall prepare the same ) which shall be signed by her and after affirmation, It shall be attested by the Oath Commissioner or Notary Public.
- If a party required protection to avoid any action from the parent’s side, bride statement could be recorded before Justice of peace or Area Judicial Magistrate.
COURT MARRIAGE PROCEDURE FOR CHRISTIANS.
The Court Marriage procedure in Pakistan for Christians is almost the same as only their nikkah ceremony shall be solemnized as per Christians Laws through a Padri, rest procedure for marriage shall be same.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE PROCEDURE.
- CNIC copies of the couple or;
- B-Form or any other educational documents for age proof
- Two passport size pics of Bride
- Two witnesses having CNIC (Can be arranged by us)
- Affidavit of Bride of free will, consent and being sui juris no objection of marrying (prepared by us).
COURT MARRIAGE FEE AND CHARGES
To get a Quotation, please ask us by Telephone at + 92 42 37110092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be paid thorugh bank transfer or cash payment at our office in advance.
See our posts on Facebook.