Law Firm

PAK-LAWYER offered specialised legal services in Family Laws of Pakistan. Law Firm, Lawyer in Lahore, Child Custody Lawyer, Civil Cases, Court Marriage.Family Lawyer, Law Firm, Court Marriage, Family Laws, Immigration Consultants. Divorce, Khula, Succession Certificate, Family Laws and Civil Laws of Pakistan.

How can I get an FRC from Pakistan.?

How can I get an FRC from Pakistan. My dad recently passed away and now we need an FRC. We as his kids never had a Pakistani passport or ID Card but my father registered us all in Pakistan when he went there. What is the procedure that we should follow to obtain it?

Guardianship of Child

Asalam o alakum Mera sawal Hy k meri aik beti Hy 5 years ki mery husband NY aaj tk koi maintenance nhi Di Jo order bhi Hoi thi na hi milny K liye koi koshish ki main NY ab guardianship certificate k liye apply Kia Hy or un Ka lawyer appear bhi Hoa Hy mjhy mery chances pochny Hain or ye k bachi KO us admi NY aaj tk Dekha bhi nhi na hi bachi baap KO pehnchanti Hy

Acquiring citizenship thru Pakistani wife

I am a British citizen and now married to a Pakistani wife and am now settled in Pakistan and wish to acquire Pakistani citizenship.
Is this possible? I have already resided in Pakistan for a year and wish to reside permanently.
How much will the process cost.

Regards jamil

Nikah Nama column 16

نکاح نامہ کے کالم 16 میں لکھے گئے مکان کو کلیم کرنے کے لیے فیملی کورٹ میں کیس دائر کرنے کی کیا معیاد ہے ؟؟

جبکہ شوہر کے انتقال کو سوا تین سال ہو گئے ہیں تو پھر پہلی بیوی میں سے موجود بچے کیا وہ مکان سوتیلی ماں کے نام کروانے کے پابند ہوں گے یا وراثتی انتقال ہو گا

Fake Case by police

There was a case on us that we stole 1 Lakh Rupees, Fake case BTW, Nothing was stolen but we still gave 1 Lakh because they basically took our father hostage, Now they beat him up and stuff and he wrote that he will give 4 Lakh more on agreement BUT In the agreement it’s also mentioned that the cops can only investigate the father, no other family members, Yet again they arrested our father but then they proceeded to try and break into our house and are STILL teasing us about the case even after they arrested the “culprit”

What should be done about this?

Divorce from a Pakistani Muslim

Divorce from a Pakistani Muslim. I am a non-Muslim woman who is married to a Muslim man from Pakistan. I suspect that he has another wife and a child in his country, which he did not disclose to me. He has also stopped communicating with me. I want to end this marriage and seek a divorce from him. What is the legal process for doing that?

Write a comment: