Khula Procedure from Family Court in Pakistan

How to get khula decree from court.?

Divorce Khula

It is very easy now in Pakistan to get a decree of dissolution of marriage from a family court, as a woman married to a Pakistani national may dissolve the marriage on the basis of khula.

court Procedure is easy and fast now, you may find out more detailed procedure of divorce and khula in follwoing video.