HOW TO DO COURT MARRIAGE IN PAKISTAN
The concept of court marriage is slightly different in Pakistan as compared to other western countries. Every major male and female in the age of puberty have the right to contract a marriage with each other. The Constitution of Pakistan provides protection to family and also give rights to celebrate marriages. However, Same-sex marriages are not allowed in Pakistan.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE:-
Below are the complete steps for the court marriage procedure.
- You need to engage us at least 2 days before, after confirmation and payment of an advance, we shall be kept prepared your documents.
- The couple has to arrive at our office at a given time. we will provide them excellent services with full privacy and also arrange Nikkah Khawan/ Nikkah Registrar, Stamp vendor, and Notary Public or Oath commissioner at our office.
- Consultation with a lawyer regarding fixation of Dower/ Haq Mehar and maintenance of wife and other rights of couples etc.
- Nikkah Khawan shall solemnize the Nikkah as per Islamic tradition and the same shall be registered accordingly. You may also ask us for a computerize Nadra Marriage certificate.
- After Nikkah an affidavit shall be issued by stamp vendor for Bride, (we shall prepare the same ) which shall be signed by her and after her affirmation, It shall be attested by the Oath Commissioner or Notary Public.
- To provide protection to marriage and to avoid any action from the parent’s side, the bride’s statement shall be recorded before Session Judge/ Justice of peace through filing a writ petition before Justice of Peace/ Session Court.
COURT MARRIAGE PROCEDURE FOR CHRISTIANS
The procedure of court marriage for Christians is almost the same as only their nikkah ceremony shall be solemnized as per Christians Laws through a Padri, rest procedure for marriage shall be same.
- CNIC copies of the couple or;
- B Form or any other educational documents for age proof
- Two passport size pics of Bride
- Two witnesses having CNIC (Can be arranged by us)
- Affidavit of Bride of free will, consent and being sui juris no objection of marrying (prepared by us).
FEE AND CHARGES
To get a Quotation, please ask us by Telephone at + 92 321 4610092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Payment can be paid through bank transfer or cash payment at the office in advance.