Citizens of Pakistan who wish to visit Thailand are required for a visa, either traveling by air or by land border.
We may be able to assist you when you meet the eligibilities:-
EDUCATION (Non-immigrant “ED” Visa)
BUSINESS (Non-immigrant “B” Visa)
MARRIAGE (Non-immigrant “O” Visa)
RETIREMENT (Non-immigrant “O” or “OA” Visa)
Local citizens and/or foreign nationals settled in Pakistan who wish to apply for any type of visa mentioned above must apply in person at the nearest Royal Thai embassy or consulate in Pakistan. Please note that application procedures and fees may vary depending on your location.
1.Hotel Booking, Even if you have some other arrangement of accommodation there you need to book a hotel . Reserve free-cancellation, no pre-payment accommodation
2.Confirmed Air Ticket:
Book a ticket confirmation that is held for 24/48 hours, take a print out and use it.
3.Letter from employer:
This letter needs to state your position, designation, NIC number, salary and the time since you are working at the said company; signed by your employer, basically confirming that you actually work where you are saying you do.
4.Bank Statement: 6 month bank statement & account maintenance letter (If you are financing your own trip then this has to be your own statement, otherwise, it will be of whoever is your sponsor. Show at least PKR 200,000 in your bank statement.)
5.Passport : along with a photocopy of first four pages Current with a minimum of 6 months validity & all previous passports.
6. National Identity Card : Photocopy of CNIC on A4 paper, with a minimum of 6 months validity & all previous passports if any.
7. Visa Application: Two filled visa application forms You can download the form here.
8. Photos: Two 4×6 recent passport size photographs or equal to size of box on application form.
9. NTN Certificate: (If you are self-employed)
10. MRC or FRC: Marriage Registration Certificate or Family Registration Certificate in case of applying as a married couple or a family. These can be obtained from Nadra if you don’t have yours.