KHULA PROCEDURE To get Khula from Family Court is very easy and convenient for a wife. If you have finally decided to get a decree of dissolution of marriage (on the basis of Khula) first get legal advice from a Lawyer. To know the procedure of Khula in detail, you may consider the following points;-…



error: Content is protected !!