Question :

I got 2nd marriage without permission ….. family act 5/6 running against me…..
I have two sons of age 12 ,10 year
Nan Nafqa ka case bhi hy …. Me giving 2000 per head to my children’s as aboori kharcha……How kharchacha a family court judge decree against me My pay is about 40000.